Monday, September 3, 2012

Modest Is Hottest

Krissy,Jade,Belle and I went all the way to Katipunan(Victory Q.C) last August 25 for the "Modest Is Hottest" seminar by Jaime Jamgochian.And I want to share the things that I learned!!!:) 
Mommy Chammmss!:)
With the super adorable,talented,cute,beautiful and tall Jaime Jamgochian.Heehee!:))
UP Manila and DLSU people!:)
The seminar was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!:)) Well,for me,as a fashion design student,my desire and goal in life is to really honor God with my course and my future career.Honestly,it's really hard,because in this career,you really need the approval of this world,you need their applause and everything.But NO!God just reminded me this morning of my purpose!"Not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart."—(Ephesians 6:6) (WOW!I just realized that connection,as I'm writing this!:D)Anyhoooo...That's why this seminar really helped me a lot.It's so inspiring!"I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety"-(1 Timothy 2:9) You know,dressing modestly isn't being "manang" or being old fashioned!As what Jaime Jacmgochian would say "MODEST IS HOTTEST!". Seriously,you can still be fashionable,sexy and hot but at the same time being modest!:) 

WHY WE SHOULD DRESS MODESTLY:
1.)Because we want to HONOR GOD in every part of our lives.
2.)HELP THE BROTHAS OUT!
-Men are visual!Let's help them protect their eyes,heart and mind.

"Stop looking at what you want to change in you."

"Even if you're a size 2 or 14,YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL."

"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
-(Psalm 139:13-14)

"You are altogether beautiful,my darling;
there is NO FLAW in you."
-(Song of Songs 4:7)

Ladies,I hope that you know that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!No matter what this world would say,no matter how they look at you,no matter how you look at yourself.YES!!!YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IN THE EYES OF YOUR CREATOR AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS THE MOST!:) Don't look for attention at the wrong place,look for God's attention and I'm telling you,His eyes and attention are ALL YOURS!HONOR HIM WITH EVERYTHING!HONOR HIM IN EVERY PART OF YOUR LIFE!:) START LOOKING AT JESUS AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!IT'S WORTH IT.I PROMISE!:)

Listen to the podcast
here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment