Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 7,2012

Yesterday was another long day for me,but Thank God it's Friiiiiday!:D After class,I went to Ayala and had lunch with Chloe!:) Missed bonding with her!We've been friends since...I don't know.Hehe!But we became close during high school, because of summer camps and cheerdance and we suddenly started calling each other "BLEH".Hahaha!I had fun catching up with her and listening to her "work life".Heehee!:))
After meeting up with Chloe,I went to MOA and expected to have an eat-all-you-can meat at Tajimaya with my high school barkada,but sadly,it's still closed the time we went there!:(( But oh well,ended up eating at Holy Cow then had dessert at Swensen's!:) 
L-R: Kevin,Morris,Me,Kass,Jay,Myles
3:30pm is 3:30pm not 5pm!!!-.- One thing I really don't like is being late.Haha!Seriously!But these guys!Ohmy!They have their own ways.Haha!On the bright side,I'm glad to see that they've grown so much now,physically and mentally.HAHAHA!But they still need to learn TIME MANAGEMENT!:)) Still hoping that the 14 of us will be complete again someday!Missing 4 guys and 3 girls.Yes,that's how big we are,and that's why it's so hard to meet everyone.Haha!Till next time!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment