Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Was Brokenhearted

---That's my turning point.
After that season,my world just turned downside-up! Oh yes!I am so glad that it happened. I'm not regretting anything. I was just the girl who fell in love with the wrong guy in the wrong time. I don't hate anyone,in fact, I thank all those people who've hurt me, because if it weren't for them I won't be able to stand where I am now. But of course, praise God for the indescribable things He has done to me, and to the things that He's still doing. I won't get tired of telling the story of my life that brought me back to God,my Father,my Savior,my Healer,my Best Friend.
Did I get angry because God took away the guy that I loved?NO.
Am I getting angry at God now,because I've been waiting for that prince charming to come?NO.

Life is about being patient and having faith in God.It's all about Him and waiting for and on Him.
After everything that I've been through God has been just faithful and He's unchanging love makes my heart overflow.He took something away from me, but He keeps on giving me more than what I had before.

(From the book "The One Year Mini for women")
WHY DOESN'T GOD FULFILL HIS PROMISES MORE QUICKLY?
WHY MUST I WAIT FOR THEM TO COME TRUE?

GOD'S RESPONSE
☆ All these faithful ones died without receiving what God had promised them, but they saw it all from a distance and welcomed the promises of God.(Hebrews 11:13)

Those who wait on the Lord will find new strength.(Isaiah 40:31)

As for me,I look to the Lord for his help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.(Micah 7:7)

Many great people of God have died without seeing God's promises fulfilled, yet they believed that every promise would eventually be realized. Faith in God's promises does not require that you see al his promises fulfilled in your lifetime. Some of God's promises will be fulfilled in heaven, and each of his promises will be good. Your waiting is never in vain because it makes you strong and confident for the future.

GOD'S PROMISE
You must remain faithful to what you have been taught from the beginning. If you do, you will continue to live in fellowship with the Son and with the Father. And in this fellowship we enjoy the eternal life he promised us.(1 John 2:24-25)

In my next entries,I will be writing about life.
I just want to let everything out. Everything that God has been doing in my life!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment