Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Greatest Blessing God Has Given Me--Next to Salvation!:)

Making my family proud is one of my goals in life. But for some reason I'd always fail to do that. I know that all they want is for me to have the best things in life. It always hurts me when I fail, because at the same time I disappoint them.--BUT!Ever since I'm back with God, things changed!:)

While I was on the stage of being so in love,I thought that everything was fine with my relationship with my family. But I wasn't aware that little by little,I was already distancing myself from them.Until my very heartbreaking time came(hehe!:D),and that's the time that I realized that everything's not right.I was so blind that I thought I was doing okay with my family.But NO!I wasn't spending time with them anymore,I was so far from them.Then there!Everything just hit me!God didn't want me to just be back to Him,but He also wants me back to my family. Immediately,I promised myself and to God that now, I will do everything to make my family proud of me. After that promise,I've been doing everything to be responsible and hardworking.NOW,I am so glad to say that I'm making them proud of me!:) PRAISE GOD!:D Just last June 12,2011 I was asked to give my testimony about the Ignite Conference(will be writing about it soon!:D) in our church in Victory Malate.One of my sisters were there and her fiance and my mom(it's her 2nd time to attend there and it made me feel amazed in God again!:D). That moment was unforgettable.GOD IS JUST SIMPLY AMAZING.I could see in my mom's eyes that she is so proud of me.I could feel my sister's heart that she is so proud of me too!:D

Then my sisters tweeted me these.These tweets are PRECIOUS.They are PRICELESS.It made my heart cry!TEARS OF JOY!:) 


God has blessed me with such wonderful family,and I'd never ever ask for more.I am satisfied with the family that He has given me.This is where I want to be.Making them happy is what makes me happy.Making them proud is what makes me feel joyful.Now that I know that I'm on the right path,I'd continue to walk this journey.I know that there will be times that I will fail again and disappoint them, but it doesn't mean that I will stop there!I WILL NOT STOP BECAUSE THEIR LOVE IS THE REASON WHY I AM FIGHTING.AS LONG AS THERE IS LOVE,I WILL KEEP FLYING HIGH.I KNOW THAT THEY BELIEVE IN ME,AND THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME TO BE STRONG IN THIS LIFE.

A lot of people around me had hurt me,and God has provided me with great heroes in my life, they are my protectors; Papa,Mama,Dichi,Achi,Darcy & Taffy. 
My family is the greatest blessing God has given me in this life-next to my salvation :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment