Friday, May 6, 2011

PEBBLE PEBBLE.♡

Morning of April 27,we were at the caf waiting for the time.Then,these 3 guys invaded my laptop.....
Meet James,Fico and Andrai!:)
They made their photo my wallpaper!How,KAPAL can they be?HAHA!So, this is payback time for me!HAHA!I kidd!Well,this is actually one of the reasons why me,Zoe and Drea would smile and laugh while we were doing our project-during the wee hours of the morning. Good job for keeping us awake,guys!Thank you!\:D/ Btw,they recorded a video too.Wait for it..........


I slept at Drea's house for 2 nights(April 26 & 27,2011) and Zoe slept over the 2nd night. I'd say, sleepless nights are really FUN!Projects+sleepless nights+bonding is indeed a good combination! 

Meet my lovely group mates!
This ♡ is for our GELILAH!

Zoe wearing his costume for our HARTDS1 finals.

Wondering why "PEBBLE PEBBLE"?Well, it's because the song Rebel Rebel by David Bowie became our theme song for this project. Because of our "sabawness" we were singing "PEBBLE PEBBLE" instead of "REBEL REBEL".HAHA!Good times!:)


So,this is the video that I mentioned earlier.We got addicted on editing videos,because of our INTROFD presentation.That's why we decided to surprise these guys.We love them, so we dedicate this to them!HAHA!♡ 
We are the SSOProductions PO.HAHAHA!
They are the SSOProductions THEY ARE LEGIT.We're NOT.HAHA!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment