Monday, August 8, 2011

Have A Blessed Finals To All! :)

I only have 3 weeks left for the 1st term of my 3rd year in college, and in that 3 weeks everything's so hectic. I have so many projects to do. I must admit that for the past weeks,I've been slacking off. I got so distracted with all these movies and TV series that I wanna watch.Haha!But 2 weeks ago,God reminded me that I should be excellent in academics to honor my parents. He told me that I can do it and I am a very responsible person. I JUST HAVE TO FOCUS. So now, even though these remaining 3 weeks will be very tight and hard for me, I will stay positive! Because I have God here in my heart. I trust Him and I have faith that He will fill me with the Holy Spirit that will take away all the worries and stress. I know that He will protect me from all the distractions. With God's love, everything will be perfect for me. I lift everything up to Him and I am doing all of these things for His Glory. :) I just pray that my friends would feel that too and they will stay positive!:) HAVE A BLESSED FINALS TO ALL!:) 

"I can do anything through Christ who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13

"If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen."
1 Peter 4:10-11

"For I know the plans I have for you,plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

"If you believe,you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
Matthew 21:22

No comments:

Post a Comment