Monday, April 1, 2013

When You're Suffering,Keep Changing The World

I haven't been active here for a while because of so many reasons. God has been really molding my heart,my character,actually...Every part of me!*I don't know what emoticon to use here* HAHAHA!

But this one's for all the people out there who are fighting the same battle that I'm fighting.The battle called life.
"I see the sun coming up 
It's a brighter day 
Let's show the world that love is a better way 
So lend a hand join the fight 
'Cause time is ticking away 
Keep changing the world"
-Keep Changing The World by Mikeschair

YES!!!Let's keep changing the world, even though we are suffering,in pain,heartbroken or whatever situation you are in right now!Use it to change the world! :) YOU AND I ARE WORLD CHANGERS BECAUSE GOD IS WITH US! :) DON'T WORRY,GOD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING :)
Just look at Nick Vujicic's story here.

1 comment:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete