Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pay It Forward

 I ended the month of February and started the month of March in our retreat at Mother Theresa Spinelli,Tagaytay. And this is how I spent it...
Retreat Buddies. (L-R) Kc,Me,Kats and Zoe
Trying to do this thing called "Instagramming" :))
Merienda
Group discussion.Meet our new friend Cesca :)
The girl on the left most is Pach,she's our new friend also! :)
YAY to our new friends!:)
Facts:
1.) It was my first time to sleepover with Kc and Kats.
2.) It was the first time that Kats and I really spent time together.
3.) We were with MMA people and they are a block.
4.) We really wanted to meet new friends. 
5.) We kept on eating.
6.) We had fun.
7.) Love God.Love People.
8.) We are God's children.
9.) For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord
“They are plans for good and not for disaster, 
to give you a future and a hope."-(Jeremiah 29:11,NLT)
10.) Pay It Forward

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete