Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You Are An Original

I know that fashion is all about clothes,jewelries,accessories,glam,beauty,etc. and that's the world that I'm in right now because of my course. Yes,as a fashion design student,I get to see a lot of those things. But the Word of God taught me how to not be concerned on the outward appearance because what's important is the beauty that comes from within. His Word also tells me that "I am fearfully and wonderfully made."-(Psalm 139:14) and so are you. :) 

Through fashion,I want to tell the whole world about God's love and that our identity is with Him and not on the clothes that we wear. It's contradicting right? But I believe that He has called me to be here to make a difference. Little by little I'll spread His Message through arts and fashion not just here in Manila but to the ends of the earth.All for His glory! :) Nothing is impossible right? :)
So right now,I want to tell you that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME BECAUSE GOD CREATED YOU.DON'T COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS BECAUSE GOD MADE YOU UNIQUELY.YOU ARE AN ORIGINAL.GOD IS YOUR IDENTITY AND NOT THE CLOTHES THAT YOU WEAR.:)

"3 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self,the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight."-(1 Peter 3:3-4)

"The Lord doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."-(1 Samuel 16:7)

1 comment:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete