Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thank You

I use ODB as my devotion every morning, and this morning it was about giving thanks.After reading it,I started talking to God and I realized that I should really be thankful that God didn't answer some of my prayers in the past-because there are hidden motives in them.Haha! I am really thankful to where God has brought me today-because each and every day is a chance to hear from Him and to be more deeper in love with Him,whether I'm in a difficult situation or not.And I am really thankful for His plans for me tomorrow-because I know that wherever He brings me it is where I have never imagined but it is the best plan for me.

"We can make our own plans,but the Lord determines our steps."
-(Proverbs 16:9)

"You can make many plans,but the Lord's purpose will prevail."
-(Proverbs 19:21)

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
-(Jeremiah 29:11)

Hi,thank you for reading my blog!:) I hope and pray that you'll see the beauty in where you are right now in your life even though you don't see the purpose yet.I pray that you will feel God's embrace today.Be blessed and be joyful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment