Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm A Ninja

3 days ago,when I was already about to leave the house to go to school I became a ninja and this happened.....
HAHAHA!Okay,I really have no intention of sharing this incident,but I just had a revelation about it.Hehe!It happened all of a sudden,I didn't expect it at all.I was just going down the stairs and BOOM!I just missed ONE STEP and I already got this.HAHA!:)) This made me realize that in this life/in our walk with God,He wants us to go through ALL THE STEPS.As in STEP BY STEP,slowly but surely method and it's His process of preparing and molding us until we land on His floor.

Sometimes we think that one step is just a little step and we'll have this desire of cheating and just skip/miss it.But what we don't know is that it's the most important step that we ought to pass before that ginormous plans that God has prepared for us,and if we missed it,it can hurt us just like missing a step in the stairs.Not physically,but spiritually or emotionally.God knows His plans for us(Jeremiah 29:11) and in His right time He will respond to us and His plans shall prevail.(Isaiah 49:8) so don't go ahead of Him and miss that itsy bitsy tiny important step. :)

God has really been teaching me to appreciate those little things this season of my life and I am grateful for it even this incident.This reminded me of being joyful always and be thankful in all circumstances.(1 Thessalonians 5:16,18)

What step are you in right now?I hope and pray that you won't skip that step because it's too hard or too boring for you.Listen to what God is telling you.Be quiet and listen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment