Saturday, January 21, 2012

"SURPRISE"

January 14,2012
The next night after I had lunch with my spiritual family in Tajimaya,I went there again(HAHA!) to have dinner with my best friends--Kass,Jill and Louise. We were supposed to surprise Jill and Louise for their birthday(January 8 for Jill and January 18 for Louise.),but it turned out that only the 4 of us were available that time.Missing Jade and the guys!:( But nonetheless,we had fun reminiscing our high school life and catching up with each other's lives. :) 
Just want to start with this beef photo again.HAHA!

And the eating starts here...


A simple surprise: Birthday song+cakes+bouquets.
But they appreciated it a lot!That's why I LOVE THEM!:)

Happy Birthday,Louise!:)
Happy Birthday,Jill!:)
HAHA!LOIS!
Thank God for these best friends that I've met when I was still in pre-nursery/kinder/elementary,and now that we're all in college,I'm very glad that nothing really changed!Even though we don't see each other as often as before,the bond,care and love are still there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment