Friday, January 6, 2012

Prayer and Fasting 2012

It's my 2nd year to join the prayer and fasting of Victory,but I was actually still not that serious when I joined last year,I just joined for the sake of joining and that time,I didn't really understand the real reason why we have to do it. Here comes another year and today is actually the first day of prayer and fasting!:)HAPPY FASTING to all who are participating!May God's Name be lifted high after this season!:) 


This is a new year,so I decided to restore my Bible.I've had it since 2006,it was actually my Christmas gift to myself. But it's only last October 2010 that I got to really use it!:) So here's a before and after photos of my Bible!:)
Before and After.
Those are blue paint,I tried to cover my Bible with a kacha and painted it,but it didn't work!Haha!
I got the cover from one of my projects in my FABDES2 last term :)
I wanted my Bible to be artsy and creative and colorful as much as possible,because it's me!
I really love the new look of it now!It has a crown to remind me that I am God's princess, and a ring that has a pig on it because I love cute pigs,and my family and some of my close friends tease me that I'm a PIG!:)) I also added a clip to hang some post-its to remind me of some things!:) Now,I AM BELIEVING THE UNBELIEVABLE!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment