Saturday, January 21, 2012

An Art For God.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
These question is probably the question that I've encountered a thousand times when I was still a kid and my answer was always "I want to be a PAINTER." Too bad,there's no painting course here in the Philippines.Haha!I've been in love with arts ever since I can remember. But I'm not a good artist or painter like other people--and not like my friend,Lau!Check her site!:) (Haha!Hi,Lau!You really are an amazing artist!:D God is so great to have given you with such talents!:D AMAZING!!) And praise God to the gifts that He has given me as well!Praying that I could use and enhance it more for His glory!:D

I really love to paint and I've been wanting to paint again,but I couldn't find time for it.But thank God for last Thursday(January 19,2012)!I got the time to paint again,and thanks to Bay Kennish from the series "Switched At Birth" that I got to be really inspired to paint again :) 

Mixed Paint




I got so excited with this painting,because it's the first one that I did that God's really my Inspiration!:)


"Over the mountains and the sea
Your river runs with love for me
And I will open up my heart
And let the Healer set me free
I'm happy to be in the truth
And I WILL DAILY LIFT MY HANDS
For I will always sing of
Of when Your love came down

I COULD SING OF YOUR LOVE FOREVER"
-(I Could Sing of Your Love Forever,Delirious/Hillsong)


28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our “GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE." -(Hebrews 12:28-29)

1 comment:

  1. TSK! Louiee! :) So happy we share the same sentiments towards painting! ♥ Come on! Excellence! :) So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete