Monday, August 8, 2011

La Salle CLUSTER After-Midterm Party!:)

As I've said in my last post,I love working for God!:) And I also said here, that God reminded me that I should be excellent in my academics to honor my parents and that I am a responsible person,I just need to focus. :) In line with those two things,we had our La Salle CLUSTER After-Midterm Party last July 30,2011 in The Grand Towers,Manila. This is where God told me that I am very responsible, and I should be responsible too when it comes to school!:) God used that event to stretch my faith, heart and patience. Weeks before this event, I've been praying to God to show me and fill me with His love again. On that day,He made me feel so loved!He used the people around me to overflow me with His love.I feel so blessed, and He reminded me that I am not alone. I just love how these people(Achi Pau,Achi Nic,Ahya Andrew,Tim,Kuya Jay,Kara,Kriscel,Mal,Ahya Hanes,Franky,and all my Victory family)are always there,willing to help and cheer me up!They always encourage me and all!:) Oh!One thing I love when working for God is that IT'S NOT STRESSFUL,even though there are so many problems,you just know that everything will be okay!:) I will really treasure that event in my heart. So many things happened before that day and during that day, but in the end IT IS ALL FOR HIS GLORY. :) 
Registration Booth :)
The awesome emcees!:D (Malcolm and Kara)
Ice Breaker :)

GAME 1: 1-2-3 ACTION!


JULY Birthday Celebrants 
Steff :)
Kuya G :)
Sancho :)
Achi Lor :)
FOOOOOOD by the Creative Ministry of Victory Malate!:)
The TEAMS

With Kuya Jay and Ate Ruth!Thank you for always encouraging and loving me!

With Achi Pau and Kara. They always remind me of how blessed I am! 
That's Tim.God's prince indeed!So blessed to have him too!
And this is why I love my discipler.She's my inspiration.No words can explain how blessed I am to have her! 
Photos by: Malcolm Ng,Angel Dela Flor and Kara De Leos

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
Ephesians 2:10

"11 It was he who gave some to be apostles,some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12 to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up."
Ephesians 4:11-12

"9 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: 
10 if one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment