Thursday, May 5, 2011

"PALUWAGAN" Friendship.

Hello,SUMMER VACATION!☀ No, this is not about my summer vacation.It just started.HAHA!But, this is about my INTROFD(Introduction to Fashion Design) final project.This is my favorite final project for my 3rd term as a second year college student. Our prof asked us to select a career in fashion that we would like to learn or know more about. Then we had to interview a person that works in that industry and observe him/her during his/her busy day.My group mates were Andrea Lopa and Zoe Laurente. First thing that I thought of for this project was Ms.Kate Paras(check my previous post for more info), good thing she's so game!☺ 

First day: Me and Drea had lunch in Toast Box(Greenbelt 5),dessert in Red Mango then met up with Ms.Kate and her sister in to interview her. We did our interview in Cerveseria(Greenbelt 3)
Hainanese Chicken.A MUST TRY! 
Berry yogurt!!YUM!
Cerveseria in Greenbelt 3. The ambience was GREAT!

Paparazzi!HAHA!

Second day: Me,Drea and Zoe helped her do pullouts in Rockwell, Glorietta and Greenbelt. We had lunch in Grams Diner in Rockwell, then had pullouts. We went to Glorietta then Greenbelt to do more pullouts. Ms. Kate's friend Ms.Edlene Cabral of Garage Magazine joined us for dinner in Toast Box(yes,again!Their Hainanese chicken is really good!:D). It was a very long,tiring but fun day!Ms.Kate and Ms.Edlene were really nice and friendly. They shared a lot to us,from personal stories to work. They are the people who deserve more blessings from God!☺ After that night,I promised myself that I'd be like them when I'm already working. No matter how famous I am,I'd really stick my feet on the ground. I will be down-to-earth forever, just like them!☺ They became inspirations for the 3 of us!
Please don't mind my nose.HAHA!
Ms.Kate's list of pullouts
This is their Mary Kate+Ashley Olsen pose!:)
♡ S-U-C-C-E-S-S!
Red Mango again.Great way to end the day!
Here's our video presentation.

*Sorry for the low quality of the video.I can't upload the higher quality, and it took me more than 3 hours to upload this.
*Paluwagan is the name of Ms.Kate and Ms.Edlene's group!

No comments:

Post a Comment