Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Last 2 Months

Helloo!I'm going craazzeeyyy because of the colds and headache I've got -.- But hey!I chose to move some muscles today instead of sleeping!Haha!:)) No,I did not do some workout.I did what I love to do: "arts and crafts". :) 
First,I made bracelets for LOUxurious.Visit us on December 7-23,2012 for the World Bazaar Festival at World Trade Center,okay? :) 
Second, I found printable photo booth props at Oh Happy Day(Such a lovely site!) the other day and decided to do it for the coming events(I'm so excited!Will share it soon!:]) Here are some of them!:)
Oh yeah!Hello,November!:) These last 2 months of the year will be so hectic for me,well,I guess...For all of us!:)) But despite the full sched in our calendars, I hope and pray that each and everyone of us will not forget why Christmas season is very special. :) 

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."-(Isaiah 9:6)

That child was given to us to save us and to bring life to us!:)

 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."-(John 3:16)

Let's all go back to Jesus and remember His faithfulness!:)
MERRY CHRISTMAS,EVERYONE!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment