Saturday, April 2, 2011

There's Always A Rainbow After The Rain ☺

One of the best blessings I got this year is the internship with Ms.Kate Paras. She's the Associate Fashion Editor of Chalk Magazine. I got the chance to help her work with AVA(It's the Philippines' first invitation-only shopping community) also.-That's actually where I met Andrai Antonio and James Muleta See how GREAT GOD IS?Everything's connected!He's the BEST WRITER OF LIFE ever! Every shoot was just unforgettable and exciting. The best thing about it is that I get to meet wonderful people in the fashion industry. So far, all the people I've met were great and nice!☺ Can't wait for more blessings from God!!!
I always feel so excited and glad whenever I see my name "Louie Go Yao" on the magazine!It feels so great!
March 2011 issue

April 2011 issue

Sorry if the photos are crappy, I just used my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment