Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why Don't You Give Love On Your Birthday?

*Super duper late post.

Ever since last year,I've been thinking of having an outreach for my birthday or just to help and make the less fortunate happy. But, it was my 18th birthday,so I had a debut party. I can say that my parents and my sisters really worked hard for me to have that grand debut party. They gave all their best to make me feel extra special that night, and thank you for them. Also,I couldn't plan and think of those things, because my priority that time was different. I was too focused with something else. :) But this year,I made sure that I will be having an outreach program for my birthday!:) 

I just turned 19 and I think I really need to be more responsible now with my priorities. After the "turning point" of my life,I've kept my focus on God and I can say that it really helped me heal my broken heart. So, anyway...Last February 5,2011, I've organized an outreach program with the help of Kriscel(church friend). This was the second time that I've organized an outreach and it was also the second time that Kriscel helped me.First time was last December for Christmas,with Malcolm and other friends and family. :)

At first,my family and high school friends were supposed to go with me in this outreach, but they got busy, so I asked some of my college friends and I felt so blessed that Zoe,Anna and Embi were so game. Embi also asked me if she could bring her boyfriend,Mark,and of course I said YES!:) I'm kinda shocked that they were so game and when the kids were hugging and touching them, they weren't reacting bad or "nag-iinarte".I LOVE THEM!:D In the end,the people present that day were Embi,Mark,Zoe,Anna,Jill,Asley,Ate Aye,Kuya Ken,Miko and me :) 

The name of the organization is KANLUNGAN in Angel Linao St.,Paco Manila.

Here are some photos!:)

GAME NA!
Yes,that's me LAUGHING HARD. Because....
We couldn't decide if we should call Zoe "Ate or Kuya" :) 
Love you,Zoe!
KIDS JUST LOVE GAMES! :)
BRING ME. So they ATTACKED me
and ZOE!:/ :D Thanks,Embi :))
SONG and DANCE "Every Move I Make"
FOOD!!!
The head of Kanlungan led a prayer for me :"> 
Then they sang a "Happy Birthday" song.
Awww..They were so nice with the kids :"> The kids loved them!
THANK YOU!:)

Exodus 23:19
Bring the best of the firstfruits of your soil to the house of the Lord your God.

1 Chronicles 29:16
O Lord our God, as for all this abundance that we have provided for building you a temple for your Holy Name, it comes from your hand, and all of it belongs to you.

"GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER!:)"

No comments:

Post a Comment